PokeBeach's February 2017 TCG Cup, Sponsored by TCGPlayer.com!

We are deleting posts from those who did not take the time to read the news story.

• Are you a PokeBeach premium member? No.
  • What is your PTCGO screen name? rainyman123
  • What timezone do you live in? (If you do not know your time zone, check out a World Clocksuch as this one. For example, California’s time zone is “Pacific (GMT/UTC-8).”) Central Time in Lewisville, Texas.
  • Did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in January? If not, do you promise to do that this month? We want to see you around the community! I bet I did. I will most likely make some other posts this month.

• Are you a PokeBeach premium member? No
  • What is your PTCGO screen name? theprp30
  • What timezone do you live in? (If you do not know your time zone, check out a World Clock such as this one. For example, California’s time zone is “Pacific (GMT/UTC-8).”) Pacific utc 7
  • Did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in January? If not, do you promise to do that this month? We want to see you around the community! Yes, and I promise.

• What is your PTCGO screen name? UncleYuri
  • What timezone do you live in? (If you do not know your time zone, check out a World Clocksuch as this one. For example, California’s time zone is “Pacific (GMT/UTC-8).”) EST
  • Did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in January? If not, do you promise to do that this month? We want to see you around the community! Yes to both

Awsome first tournament ever
  • What is your PTCGO screen name? lttatter
  • What timezone do you live in? Arizona GMT -7
  • Did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in January? If not, do you promise to do that this month? We want to see you around the community! I haven't been around much but with Sun and moon comming out you bet i will.

• What is your PTCGO screen name? Chuckp33
  • What timezone do you live in? (If you do not know your time zone, check out a World Clocksuch as this one. For example, California’s time zone is “Pacific (GMT/UTC-8).”) Arizona
  • Did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in January? If not, do you promise to do that this month? We want to see you around the community! No fist timer but I'm about to dive in. So, yes. Lol

• Are you a PokeBeach premium member? no
  • What is your PTCGO screen name? flying-casual
  • What timezone do you live in? (If you do not know your time zone, check out a World Clock such as this one. For example, California’s time zone is “Pacific (GMT/UTC-8).”) EST
  • Did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in January? If not, do you promise to do that this month? We want to see you around the community! no, but I will be happy to do so this month :)

• What is your PTCGO screen name? Ken_Masters
  • What timezone do you live in? GMT -6 Mexico city time
  • Did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in January? i think i did but if i didn't i will be posting more when "Rising Guardians" gets previews little by little
I took part in the january tourney ...and made @PMJ work a lot because of no contest rounds ( still i wanted to play T-T)

• Are you a PokeBeach premium member?
No
  • What is your PTCGO screen name?
WastedSkyPirate
  • What timezone do you live in? (If you do not know your time zone, check out a World Clock such as this one. For example, California’s time zone is “Pacific (GMT/UTC-8).”)
GMT (London)
  • Did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in January? If not, do you promise to do that this month? We want to see you around the community!
Yes I did and yes I will!

PS. I was on the waiting list for the January 2017 TCG Cup but couldn't participate due to space restraints.

• Are you a PokeBeach premium member?
No
  • What is your PTCGO screen name?
megaampharoas
  • What timezone do you live in? (If you do not know your time zone, check out a World Clock such as this one. For example, California’s time zone is “Pacific (GMT/UTC-8).”)
CT
  • Did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in January? If not, do you promise to do that this month? We want to see you around the community!
Yes

• Are you a PokeBeach premium member? - No
  • What is your PTCGO screen name? - Megaboy335
  • What timezone do you live in? - Eastern UTC -5
  • Did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in January? If not, do you promise to do that this month? - No, but I can definitely try.

• Are you a PokeBeach premium member? You got it.
  • What is your PTCGO screen name? EspeonROX
  • What timezone do you live in? GMT -5
  • Did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in January? If not, do you promise to do that this month? We want to see you around the community! Most likely. I've been here!

• Are you a PokeBeach premium member? Yes
  • What is your PTCGO screen name? mrcooper91
  • What timezone do you live in? (If you do not know your time zone, check out a World Clock such as this one. For example, California’s time zone is “Pacific (GMT/UTC-8).”) eastern UTC-5
  • Did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in January? If not, do you promise to do that this month? We want to see you around the community! Yes! I am brand new here but I have been lurging around.

Last edited:
  • What is your PTCGO screen name? Mariano11887
  • What timezone do you live in? GMT -3
  • Did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in January? If not, do you promise to do that this month? We want to see you around the community! I didn't do it last month, but I promise I will try it!

• Are you a PokeBeach premium member? : No.

• What is your PTCGO screen name? : LeoAlty

• What timezone do you live in? (If you do not know your time zone, check out a World Clock such as this one. For example, California’s time zone is “Pacific (GMT/UTC-8).”) : BRT (Brasília Time) UTC/GMT -3 hours.

• Did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in January? If not, do you promise to do that this month? We want to see you around the community! : I did not, but i promise i'll do it with pleasure

• What is your PTCGO screen name? Kyoushiro44
  • What timezone do you live in? (If you do not know your time zone, check out a World Clock such as this one. For example, California’s time zone is “Pacific (GMT/UTC-8).”) gmt +2
  • Did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in January? If not, do you promise to do that this month? We want to see you around the community! Just barely i guess, but nonetheless, i believe i'm capable of doing some posts this month :p

• What is your PTCGO screen name? TheGuardian118
  • What timezone do you live in? Eastern time zone, I believe it's -5.
  • Did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in January? If not, do you promise to do that this month? Yes of course!

Quick question, when do we have to have become Premium members by to count for the tournament? Is it by the time I write this post, or start of the first round? I'm thinking about it, as are others I'm sure with the extra prizes on the line. If it's by the time I write this post I'll wait till next month, otherwise I still have some time for an impulse registration! :)

• What is your PTCGO screen name? Trainerdylan19
  • What timezone do you live in? EST
  • Did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in January? Yep, and I definitely will in February ;)

• What is your PTCGO screen name? killrnite
  • What timezone do you live in? (If you do not know your time zone, check out a World Clock such as this one. For example, California’s time zone is “Pacific (GMT/UTC-8).”) EST
  • Did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in January? If not, do you promise to do that this month? We want to see you around the community! I'm new here but I will definitely be active in the forums with all the sun and moon talk.

Back