News Pikachu Yellow Edition New Nintendo 3DS XL in February

Apterous

Aspiring Trainer
Pleeeeeeeeese just release more faceplates for new New Nintendo 3DS not-XL. I would pay $15-20 for plates but will not spend $200 for a new system.

VinculumStellarum

Hello Tomorrow, going well? Any luck?
OH MY GOD I NEED THIS! SO GLAD THIS IS COMING TO NORTH AMERICA!

My :new: 3DS is beginning to wear out as it is, so I've even got a reason to upgrade. :x

But some of us like to have seven or so systems, even if we just use one... :p
As a Nintendo collector, I can confirm I have exactly that number of 3DS systems floating around my house, including the bulk of other Nintendo systems.

Asrialys

Aspiring Trainer
OH MY GOD I NEED THIS! SO GLAD THIS IS COMING TO NORTH AMERICA!

My :new: 3DS is beginning to wear out as it is, so I've even got a reason to upgrade. :x

As a Nintendo collector, I can confirm I have exactly that number of 3DS systems floating around my house, including the bulk of other Nintendo systems.
Haha. Which ones do you have? I have a Day 1 Black 3DS (so I am an Ambassador), Fire Emblem: Awakening 3DS, Animal Crossing: New Leaf 3DS XL, Pokemon XY Red 3DS XL, Fire Emblem: Fates New Nintendo 3DS XL, Pokemon Red/Blue New Nintendo 3DS (currently the one I use), and both Black and White versions of the New Nintendo 3DS Mario edition. I'm selling the White Mario edition eventually and want to switch to the black one and use the Fire Emblem: Fates plates. Was broke when the first Pikachu 3DS XL came out :/

VinculumStellarum

Hello Tomorrow, going well? Any luck?
I have Day 1 Blue and Black, two 3DS XL systems (one's broken), Pikachu 3DS XL, and two of the :new: 3DS XLs (red and Hyrule). I wanted to get the Red/Blue :new: 3DS, but I didn't have any money at the time. That's a cool collection! :D

Isn't the Fire Emblem :new: 3DS really hard to find? I'm impressed you have one.

(1300th post!)