News 'Sun and Moon Strengthening Expansion Pack'

steffenka

Miss Vaanjie
I really hope the Sudowoodo means that Bonsly, and the rest of the Baby Pokémon for that matter, finally will get a card or two. It's been so long since we've seen the Baby Pokémon in the TCG, and since no "Baby Evolutions" were in the main set, it might mean that we'll get them now.

crystal_pidgeot

Bird Trainer *Vaporeon on PokeGym*
Man, I guess it really means I'm playing Pidgeot-EX until it rotates. Please, PLEASE make a full art gold Max Potion.

postmodern_pinko

So postmodern
the pack art looks like an action blockbuster from the 80s.

Lunala is the Big Bad and Solgaleo is the powerful Good Guy that dies because someone else is Chosen and its time is up

professor layton

Aspiring Trainer
This stadium will be a 1/2 staple for certain decks. It can be useful for mega scizor players when facing volcanion decks.

Blakers

Holder of the Holy Diamond!
Wow, Sylveon is pretty good. It can reliably two-shot most of the meta, and it can help with disruption and setting up. If it gets a good support card, it's going to almost certainly get a deck in the meta.

Anthony Orosco

Aspiring Trainer
As a Mega Scizor player, I NEED that Stadium. So sad I can't use it for Regionals in 2 weeks:(

The Lunala is interesting, I don't think that will be a card we soon forget about.

Lilrick

Pokemon TCGO player
I am disappointed with Sylveon-GX because it is suppose to be a healing Pokemon

Now here we go again with this weak Lunala... both of the GX and regular Lunala are weak....

I cant wait to see the other cards in this set:D

Last edited by a moderator:

MarshalBry

Aspiring Trainer
Sylveon Gx is great. Go second, attach fairy to energy evolution eevee to evolve it, then use the top attack to find dce + whatever you need (draw / more pokes). The Gx attack could also be useful if your opponent is setting up pokemon on the bench, otherwise I don't think it's great. 110 for y + dce I would also say is very nice.

Last edited:

gracebond

Aspiring Trainer
As a Mega Scizor player, I NEED that Stadium. So sad I can't use it for Regionals in 2 weeks:(

The Lunala is interesting, I don't think that will be a card we soon forget about.

Fam, let's cry together. Both in joy for this stadium, and the sorrow that it is so far off.

Jonathan Jung

Meta is the Meta
If they have only 2 pokemon or just 1 and you used the GX attack on Sylveon don't you just win then and there?