News Magearna QR Download on December 5th!

Apterous

Aspiring Trainer
Just a note - the QR code expires March 5th, so you have some time to beat the game before this goes away.

Metalizard

Aspiring Trainer
Just a note - the QR code expires March 5th, so you have some time to beat the game before this goes away.
Really?
What kind of stupid requirement is that? Beating the league to obtain an event??
I was planning on taking my time to play the game, probably after Bank updates so I can transfer Synchronizers and Ditto for breeding...

StarlightSearcher

The Blonde Brainiac
Forum Mod
Advanced Member
Seems fair to me, locking Magearna behind a wall until you beat the game.

But, granted; it's not going to take all the long for a lot of people to beat the game.

So, keeping it until March 5th is fair to everyone. Those who can beat the game quickly, and those who want to enjoy everything and soak up the atmosphere shouldn't feel rushed to beat the game when December 5th rolls around.

TheUltimateAbsol

Truth or Ideals? It's all Black and White to me
I remember a time when Diancie was distributed right near the launch of ORAS.
I also remember a time when I used Diancie on my team and wrecked everything with a single overpowered move...
I think it will definitely enhance gameplay, quality, and strategy to allow people not done with the game yet to use Magearna. It definitely won't be abused to beat every opponent, cutting short gameplay and meaning, and in turn ruining the game. No, not at all :)

Sentret_C

Aspiring Trainer
I remember a time when Diancie was distributed right near the launch of ORAS.
I also remember a time when I used Diancie on my team and wrecked everything with a single overpowered move...
I think it will definitely enhance gameplay, quality, and strategy to allow people not done with the game yet to use Magearna. It definitely won't be abused to beat every opponent, cutting short gameplay and meaning, and in turn ruining the game. No, not at all :)
Or maybe it would be a good idea to unlock transferred Pokemon leveled 70+ after the league.