Finished Werewolf XXXIII: Order in the Court!- Congratulations Law!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoops, forgot some:

##VOTE: Luispipe8
##UNVOtE: Luispipe8
##VOTE: xdoggerx
##UNVOTE: xdoggerx
##VOTE: Jabberwock
##UNCOTE: Jabberwock

Where are people? I've seen a lot of people lurking and I'm going to start keeping track.
Didn't Camo say something like this the last time he was scum?

Actually, I was saying ignore this.

I was saying not to claim cop if you were a cop, because then scum would come after you.
I kinda want to believe that Sky's not scum after this. It's either extreme dumbtelling or just newbie confusion over what PMJ's saying. My gut instinct is saying newbie confusion.
Wow, so Dahlia could see our QT after all, just not like I thought.

Dahlia's role was in a similar fashion to the Grima role from the FE WW. Palutena could see our QT and came up as Pearl. But now it makes sense why he was so adamant about lynching me, not just to "activate my ability".

And now to activate my ability:
##VOTE:Celever
##UNVOTE: Celever
##VOTE: Camoclone
##UNVOTE: Camoclone
##VOTE: grantm1999
##UNVOTE: grantm1999
##VOTE: Miyami~~
##UNVOTE: Miyami~~
##VOTE: Scattered Mind
##UNVOTE: Scattered Mind
##VOTE: PikaMasterJesi
##UNVOTE: PikaMasterJesi
##VOTE: King Xerneas
##UNVOTE: King Xerneas
##VOTE: Squirtle Squad
##UNVOTE: Squirtle Squad
##VOTE: Reinforce
##UNVOTE: Reinforce
##VOTE: bbninjas
##UNvOTE: bbninjas
##VOTE: simsands
##UNVOTE: simsands
##VOTE: PMJ
##UNVOTE: PMJ
##VOTE: GM DracLord
##UNVOTE: GM DracLord
##VOTE: Robin Aisaga
##UNVOTE: Robin Aisaga
##VOTE: Skyleaf2000
##UNVOTE: Skyleaf2000

Can't post too frequently, but I should find out who Phoenix is.
So your Ability informs you which vote was for Phoenix? Or just when he is voted? I might've misread it, but it seems to me that you'll be informed only of whether or not you have voted for Phoenix. Which you pretty obviously have, after that wall. :p

...so my ability is overly literal. Great. Guess I'll just vote individually. Sorry to clutter up this thread guys!

##VOTE: Celever

Taking it off once I get a result from this, then voting someone else.

I honestly think we would benefit from you not knowing who he is. That way you can't accidentally drop hints.

Did I miss something? Why are you hunting down Phoenix?

##UNVOTE:
##VOTE: KING XERNEAS

Town generally pays attention to the game. Even if they just skim. The fact that you didn't read TGK's role leads me to believe that you somehow knew that he was town.

For some strange reason, I still feel compelled to put my vote on Skyleaf, but I don't think I should put my vote on them.

Also, King Xerneas, it would have been pretty easy to see TGK's role, as it's on the page before this. It explains that TGK is notified when he votes for Phoenix.

who's the high prosecutor in the Ace Attorney games?
I'm going to answer this in terms of main prosecutor. In PW:AA, the main prosecutor is Edgeworth, but Manfred von Karma is the prosecutor in the last case and is recognized as much higher in position than Edgeworth.
In Justice for All (JFA), the main prosecutor is Franziska von Karma, Manfred's daughter. I won't say more to prevent spoilers.
In Trials and Tribulations, it's a guy named Godot from what I'm aware. I can't tell you much about him, though, as I haven't played that game yet.
I haven't played Apollo Justice, either, but I'm pretty sure the main prosecutor is a guy named Klavier.

##UNVOTE:
##VOTE: KING XERNEAS

Town generally pays attention to the game. Even if they just skim. The fact that you didn't read TGK's role leads me to believe that you somehow knew that he was town.
I did read it, but it says that he would be informed if he voted for Phoenix, what I was asking was the purpose for it, even looking back at the role reveal it doesn't say (I think) what purpose finding out who Phoenix is beside clearing a townie, unless that is the purpose, then carry on.

Why didn't I notice this immediatly, you slipped there Miyami. NOW GIVE IT BACK YOU THIEF.

Let me tell you guys what I'm talking about, this night my evidence has been stolen by a certain stranger. And I was just to accept that. I was thinking of a way to lure out the thief but I didn't think she would reveal herself so easely. This was my evidence until recently:

Evidence: High Prosecutor’s Badge

You are the high prosecutor of the courtroom. This makes you an important and influential figure in the legal system. As such, you can only be lynched if you have the majority of votes placed on you. If you don’t, RANDOM.ORG will be used to determine that day’s lynch.

And just now @Miyami~~ is aking this:

who's the high prosecutor in the Ace Attorney games?

For stealing my goodie, then indirectly asking for my identity.

Right, those two...
As you can maybe tell, I know a bit about this series, despite the fact that I've only really cared since November and actually been into it since February. Thanks, ExcalAura4D and @thegrovylekid ! (Space for formatting)

Of course, I could talk for a LONG time about the Al Catraz series, which me and said two from the other paragraph wrote. I get really attached to my characters (even Lucian, who isn't mine), and I can just talk about story and explain things and talk about things I have planned for a LOOOOONG time. Ahh, the life of a writer...

Also, that's quite an interesting evidence piece. I'll have to take some time to wrap my head around that.

Why didn't I notice this immediatly, you slipped there Miyami. NOW GIVE IT BACK YOU THIEF.

Let me tell you guys what I'm talking about, this night my evidence has been stolen by a certain stranger. And I was just to accept that. I was thinking of a way to lure out the thief but I didn't think she would reveal herself so easely. This was my evidence until recently:

You are the high prosecutor of the courtroom. This makes you an important and influential figure in the legal system. As such, you can only be lynched if you have the majority of votes placed on you. If you don’t, RANDOM.ORG will be used to determine that day’s lynch.

If you knew nothing about a game series, you would ask?

Someone gave me your badge last night, but I can give it back tonight. Sound good?

@Miyami~~ Well of course, I'm curious to whom this second person is you're talking about but if you give me back my badge we are all good :)

Hold it, what? So Robin's now almost confirmed a prosecutor? can any PW fan clear if any of those are either Scum or Safeclaim material?

And Miyami has Robin's evidence, which she received through a 3rd person AND is sure she can just give it back?

Miyami, why are you certain that evidence can return to Robin? And why do you think you got it in the first place?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back