Finished Dungeons and Dragonites! [RPG]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Order. >_<

You're enjoying this, aren't you?
bgb8UIt.png
Look at the bright side, you're alive. More or less.

bgb8UIt.png
Look at the bright side, you're alive. More or less.
Oh, the best part?

[12/18/15, 7:43:08 PM] Jabberwock: And unlike /everyone else/, the water damage will OHKO me. XD
[12/18/15, 7:43:19 PM] Jabberwock: Or will they?
[12/18/15, 7:43:30 PM] Jabberwock: Do they do 3 damage to /everyone/, or is it calculated based on HP?
[12/18/15, 7:44:09 PM] tgk: 3 damage on the first turn, then 4, then 5, and so on.
[12/18/15, 7:44:29 PM] Jabberwock: So the 'not-OHKO' water OHKO's me because I have pathetic HP? >_<
[12/18/15, 7:45:18 PM] tgk: yep.

ralts--thinking_zpswtesdeup.jpg
I agree; the plan is to let honedge faint so he can later teleport here when he is revived.

Don't laugh so much at the irony, pawniard, you'll use precious oxygen.

Oh, the best part?

[12/18/15, 7:43:08 PM] Jabberwock: And unlike /everyone else/, the water damage will OHKO me. XD
[12/18/15, 7:43:19 PM] Jabberwock: Or will they?
[12/18/15, 7:43:30 PM] Jabberwock: Do they do 3 damage to /everyone/, or is it calculated based on HP?
[12/18/15, 7:44:09 PM] tgk: 3 damage on the first turn, then 4, then 5, and so on.
[12/18/15, 7:44:29 PM] Jabberwock: So the 'not-OHKO' water OHKO's me because I have pathetic HP? >_<
[12/18/15, 7:45:18 PM] tgk: yep.
bgb8UIt.png
That's where the 'more or less' part of what I said comes in :U

We should totally be able to reroll stats at some point, don't you think? Or at least have item boosters.

702.png
Great job Swablu! <3
702.png
Guess I am going to stand on the tile aswell.

Is the Pichuphone a real object we need to take with us or is it flying with us :p? If we need to take the pichuphone with us, then I am able to contact anyways. (PSMD) I just love to have contact. @thegrovylekid

How could I hit my head on a piece of land as I go upwards? I have freaking sonar gill cheek thingies this doesn't evn logic?

How could I hit my head on a piece of land as I go upwards? I have freaking sonar gill cheek thingies this doesn't evn logic?
In the world of D&D, where just about anything can shoot arrows, and floating swords can fall... Yep this makes sense.
MDP198.png
Am I going ta be dragging Vracken again?

I have an idea, to increase the chances that nothing -38D related happens why don't we have two flying/ swimming people pull each drowning member upwards and onto the tile while the clerics heal us or something.

MDP406.png
So, I was thinking of making a cup of leaves so I can get a bit more water to increase our weight a bit. Thoughts.

Well, my thoughts are that if I go anywhere near the waters edge, I'll probably fall in due to dice roll. >____________>

MDP406.png
So, I was thinking of making a cup of leaves so I can get a bit more water to increase our weight a bit. Thoughts.

Well, my thoughts are that if I go anywhere near the waters edge, I'll probably fall in due to dice roll. >____________>
I like that idea also for people that can't help us I say submit this as your action due to TGK using native sided dice. "I do nothing, absolutely nothing for my turn but breathe, I do not jump or do anything else that would be normally put in for a lack of an action" this is so TGK can't say we tripped while jumping......and fell into the water.

bgb8UIt.png
On other news, I'll drag Jabber to the tile. I'd appreciate it if you didn't drain my soul. Like, a lot x_x

bgb8UIt.png
On other news, I'll drag Jabber to the tile. I'd appreciate it if you didn't drain my soul. Like, a lot x_x
tgk's been implying that I don't have a choice; the dice determine it. But yeah, I'll try not to. :3

Mr leady I have an idea of what to do with your leaves! I with my ice ball create snow around piles of your leaves and form walls around the lesges to stop people from rolling -73257s AND FALLING OFF OF THE EDGE.

Suddenly a whirlpool appears and sucks up Athena, bbninjas, Yeowie, Empoleon_Master, professorlight, and Celever and violently throws them against the wall, dealing 20 damage to each of them! They proceed to bounce back to where they were before the whirlpool appeared!

Athena Fainted!

bbninjas fainted!

Yeowie fainted!

Empoleon_Master fainted!

professorlight fainted!

Celever fainted!

Get it together, guys. Seeing as it's around the holidays, I'll probably increase the time to 2 days after this until the holiday season finishes.

Jabberwock tries not to drain Vom's soul, but Vom is nowhere near him!

Vom tries to take Keeper to the tile, but Vom rams into the bottom of a platform, taking 2 damage!

double o squirtle tries to rescue Vracken, but crashes into one of the pieces of land and takes 5 damage!

TheFlyingPidove stands on the tile, and the number changes to 138.5!

Keeper of Night fails to assume he's not actually drowning and panics, falling in the water and sinking!

Vracken is unconscious!

Vracken takes 4 damage from drowning!

Vracken fainted!

Jabberwock takes damage from drowning next turn!

Pokémon: Hondege
Level: 1
Ability: No Guard [All attack you use will connect with your opponent, but all attacks your opponent uses will connect with you. Removes Normal, Fighting, and Poison immunity.]
Nature: Naughty
Class: Swordsman [Special Ability: Blade Cross: If you move first in combat, your first attack's damage is doubled.]
Melee Weapon: Shadow Sneak [Usually moves first.]
Ranged Weapon: Sacred Sword [No bonus effect.]
HP: 3/3
Attack: 2
Defense: 19
Special Attack: 15
Special defense: 1
Speed: 20

Pokémon: Riolu
Ability: Prankster [Your non-combat actions will be processed first, regardless of speed.]
Nature: Naive
Class: Cleric [Special Ability: Heal: During a Combat Cycle, instead of attacking, you can PM me "Heal [player that is not fainted]" That player will be healed by a random amount. Also, instead of attacking, you cam PM me "Revive [player that is fainted]" to revive that player to full HP.]
Melee Weapon: Extreme Speed [Always goes first, outspeeds other priority moves.]
Ranged Weapon: Flash Cannon [No bonus effect.]
HP: 0/13
Attack: 12
Defense: 17
Special Attack: 13
Special Defense: 20
Speed: 6

Pokémon: Ralts
Ability: Trace [At the start of combat, this Pokémon will copy a random enemy's ability for the duration of the battle.]
Nature: Timid
Class: Thief [Special Ability: Perception: Upon entering a room, you will be alerted to any oddities in the room. These oddities may be secrets or Traps. You will not be told which are which.]
Melee Weapon: Shadow Sneak [Usually moves first.]
Ranged Weapon: Dazzling Gleam [No bonus effect.]
HP: 0/18
Attack: 4
Defence: 9
Special Attack: 17
Special Defence: 14
Speed: 3

Pokémon: Pichu
Ability: Lightning Rod [This Pokémon draws in all Electric-type attacks. Electric immunity.]
Nature: Quirky
Class: Mage [Special Ability: Arcana: Certain rooms have Magic Runes in them! Only mages can investigate Magic Runes. You would do this the same way you would investigate other objects]
Melee Weapon: Volt Tackle [Inflicts recoil equal to 1/2 the damage done to the opponent.]
Ranged Weapon: Thundershock [10% chance to Paralyze the opponent.]
HP: 0/18
Attack: 7
Defence: 8
Special Attack: 17
Special Defence: 16
Speed: 15

Pokémon: Carvanha
Ability: Speed Boost [at the end of each combat turn, this Pokémon's speed will increase by 1. Goes back to normal after the battle, or if this Pokémon Faints.]
Nature: Naughty
Class: Archer [Special Ability: Arrow Rain: When attacking, you may choose to attack a single target for full damage, or attack 3 targets at once and deal 33% of full damage to each of them.]
Melee Weapon: Crunch [No bonus effect.]
Ranged Weapon: Hydro Pump [No bonus effect.]
HP: 3/5
Attack: 15
Defence: 17
Special Attack: 10
Special Defence: 12

Pokémon: Budew
Ability: Natural Cure [At the end of each combat turn, any status effects will be removed from this Pokémon, when applicable.]
Nature: Quiet
Class: Thief [Special Ability: Perception: Upon entering a room, you will be alerted to any oddities in the room. These oddities may be secrets or Traps. You will not be told which are which.]
Melee Weapon: Seed Bomb [No bonus effect]
Ranged Weapon: Magical Leaf [Will always hit, regardless of opponent's speed.]
HP: 0/11
Attack: 13
Defence: 18
Special Attack: 20
Special Defence: 3
Speed: 20

Pokémon: Pawniard
Ability: Defiant [if any move would lower this Pokémon's stats, it's attack stat goes up by 2. Effect is removed at the end of the battle or if this Pokémon faints.]
Nature: Jolly
Class: Swordsman [Special Ability: Blade Cross: If you move first in combat, your first attack's damage is doubled.]
Melee Weapon: Sucker Punch [If the target is using a damaging attack, this move will go first. If the target is using a non-damaging attack, this move will fail.]
Ranged Weapon: Psycho Cut [No bonus effect.]
HP: 10/16
Attack: 15
Defense: 1
Special Attack: 21
Special Defence: 3
Speed: 7

Pokémon: Shellos
Ability: Storm Drain [This Pokémon draws all Water-type moves to it, Water immunity.]
Nature: Timid
Class: Mage [Special Ability: Arcana: Certain rooms have Magic Runes in them! Only mages can investigate Magic Runes. You would do this the same way you would investigate other objects]
Melee Weapon: Body Slam [30% chance of inflicting Paralysis.]
Ranged Weapon: Muddy Water [No bonus effect.]
HP: 0/14
Attack: 11
Defence: 21
Special Attack: 14
Special Defence: 6
Speed: 19

Pokémon: Murkrow
Ability: Super Luck [If this Pokémon steps on a Trap Tile, there is a 50% chance that tile will fail.]
Nature: Hasty
Class: Archer [Special Ability: Arrow Rain: When attacking, you may choose to attack a single target for full damage, or attack 3 targets at once and deal 33% of full damage to each of them.]
Melee Weapon: Aerial Ace [Will always hit, regardless of opponent's speed.]
Ranged Weapon: Dark Pulse [No bonus effect.]
HP: 2/12
Attack: 16
Defence: 7
Special Attack: 7
Special Defence: 16

Pokémon: Mudkip
Ability: Damp [Explosion-based attacks and traps will fail on this Pokémon.]
Nature: Brave
Class: Knight [Special Ability: Guard: During a Combat Cycle, you can PM me "Guard [player]", and there is a chance you will guard that player, determined by their speed stat.]
Melee Weapon: Ice Ball [No bonus effect.]
Ranged Weapon: Water Pulse [20% Chance of causing Confusion on target.]
HP: 0/17
Attack: 16
Defence: 7
Special Attack: 6
Special Defence: 15
Speed: 5

Pokémon: Swablu
Ability: Natural Cure [At the end of each combat turn, any status effects will be removed from this Pokémon, when applicable.]
Nature: Sassy
Class: Knight [Special Ability: Guard: During a Combat Cycle, you can PM me "Guard [player]", and there is a chance you will guard that player, determined by their speed stat.]
Melee Weapon: Dragon Rush [No bonus effect.]
Ranged Weapon: Moonblast [No bonus effect.]
HP: 0/14
Attack: 8
Defence: 6
Special Attack: 15
Special Defence: 5
Speed: 12

Pokémon: Dedenne
Nature: Mild (+SPA –DEF)
Ability: Pickup [This Pokémon may randomly find an item at the end of each cycle.]
Class: Cleric [Special Ability: Heal: During a Combat Cycle, instead of attacking, you can PM me "Heal [player that is not fainted]" That player will be healed by a random amount. Also, instead of attacking, you cam PM me "Revive [player that is fainted]" to revive that player to full HP.]
Melee Attack: Play Rough [No bonus effect.]
Ranged Weapon: Discharge [No bonus effect.]
HP: 7/7
Attack: 18
Defence: 14
Special Attack: 14
Special Defence: 1
Speed: 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back