Finished Werewolf XXVIII: Omega Alpha - Game Finished - Postgame Up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing I can think of is that Wally is TGK's safe claim... In which case he should be lynched.

TGK please claim.

TGK if you are in fact wally then why would you need to ask if He is Wally?

You can't both be wally?
I noticed this too. To me this reads like transparent role fishing. His role probably benefits from Wally dying.

Also AT LEAST SOMEONE UNVOTE ICE ESPEON WE DON'T WANT AN EARLY HAMMER

and preferably EVERYONE LYNCH TGK HE'S ACTUALLY SCUMMY \o/

Everyone who has placed a late vote on Ice Espeon is on my scum list. No one has posted a case for IE yet and the only reason why he had any votes was pressure about activity. This lynch has progressed unnaturally quickly and it means that mafia have given it momentum.

EVERYONE LYNCH TGK HE'S ACTUALLY SCUMMY \o/
Guess I have no other choice.

Here is my full C/P role claim.

bbninjas said:
Role: Wally
Alignment: Pokémon Ranger

You are Wally, a young boy with an crippling illness. Most doctors diagonise your illness as purely asthma, although you are sure your symptoms are a bit off. Despite this, you endeavour to become a Pokémon Trainer, and have a great deal of compassion for Pokémon.

Passive Ability: Loyalty
You are incredibly loyal to all Pokémon, especially your own, who are your best of friends. You would do anything to prevent your friends for harm. This means no player can capture any of your Pokémon. You also have no favourites, meaning that whenever you use a Pokémon, you must use all that you have on hand.

Passive Ability: Thoughts to Yourself
As often as you like, at any time during the day and night, you may post in a QuickTopic I have linked you to. In these posts, you may choose to write recounts of the day, thoughts on the lynch, actions you would like to take, etc. What you post here will be used throughout the game in a hidden mechanic.

Passive Ability: Stricken Illness
You illness is so terrible that it unfortunately hinders your ability to use your Pokémon. Because of this, the accuracy of each of your Pokémon starts at 100%. Each night (starting from and including Night 2), the accuracy of each of your Pokémon will permanently decrease by 5% as your asthma worsens. Also, after you use your Pokémon during the night (from and including Night 1), the accuracy of each of your Pokémon will permanently decrease by another 10%. This accuracy check will be applied after all accuracy modifications.

Pokémon: Kecleon (Camouflage)
Once a night, you may PM me ##ATKKECLEON. Your actions cannot be watched or tracked.

Pokémon: Gallade (Justified)
Once a night, you may PM me ##ATKGALLADE. You will learn if an anti-town player targets you that night, but not that player’s name.

Pokémon: Flygon (Sand Tomb)
Once a night, you may PM me ##ATKFLYGON and the name of a player. Until the upcoming day ends, any votes placed on that player cannot be removed. It will be revealed in the day update when a player is under the effects of this Pokémon and what that effect is.

Pokémon: Roselia (Aromatherapy)
Once a game, you may PM me ##ATKROSELIA and the name of a player. That player cannot be eliminated during that night. This effect cannot activate more than once a game.

Pokémon: Cacturne (Needle Arm)
Once a night, you may PM me ##ATKCACTURNE and the name of a player. That player will flinch and be unable to use Pokémon that night.

Pokémon: Breloom (Giga Drain)
Once a game, during the night, you may PM me ##ATKBRELOOM. If you are eliminated or lynched during the night or the following day, your role will be revealed, but you will live a day longer. You may still post, however you will not be able to vote or use any actions during this extra period

Win Condition: To eliminate Team Aqua and Team Magma.

Happy?

I noticed this too. To me this reads like transparent role fishing. His role probably benefits from Wally dying.

Everyone who has placed a late vote on Ice Espeon is on my scum list. No one has posted a case for IE yet and the only reason why he had any votes was pressure about activity. This lynch has progressed unnaturally quickly and it means that mafia have given it momentum.

You remember what happened last time I unvoted IE after you asked to vote for someone else, right ? :p

Oho I just read closer and if mafia only got fake role names that claim is definitely legit town. Don't want to say why though.

Guess I have no other choice.

Here is my full C/P role claim.

Happy?
Wow, this is not only PURE steven colbert eating popcorn worthy, but we also now know WHO WILL BE ATTACKED BY WEREWOLVES TONIGHT! I just thought I should kind of point this out, also I'll go back to lurking and silently eating imaginary popcorn.

Wow, this is not only PURE steven colbert eating popcorn worthy, but we also now know WHO WILL BE ATTACKED BY WEREWOLVES TONIGHT! I just thought I should kind of point this out, also I'll go back to lurking and silently eating imaginary popcorn.
No we don't. Explain yourself.

Celever, do you remember me saying that I would vote differently if there was a better option? Because I did. Also, SS, why would you unvote IE if TGK's the one in question? Did you unvote TGK and vote IE, or... I dont know, just please explain.

No we don't. Explain yourself.

Celever, I'm going to have to agree with EM here, TGK's claim made him a main target since he had all those abilities. Even though the accuracy lowers, he is still a potential threat to Teams Aqua and Magma, so that is a very sound prediction.

Celever, I'm going to have to agree with EM here, TGK's claim made him a main target since he had all those abilities. Even though the accuracy lowers, he is still a potential threat to Teams Aqua and Magma, so that is a very sound prediction.
Point Taken.

What did you mean by challenge his role?

Simply by challenging to see if he was actually Wally instead of scum. He claimed to Wally and I challenged it. Before he revealed he was, how would you know I that maybe I was Wally? Right now I'm going to take it as he is town and pull back for now.

##UNVOTE: thegrovylekid

Wait, I just read the first ability/hindrance he has to use EVERY pokemon at once and then he basically has next to no other abilities. So he might not be as prime of a target as I thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back