Speculation [Theory] The Next Pokemon Games

It is 21st may already and nothing announce . But i still believe this rumour . For some reason my intuition say this is legit . Maybe there'll postpone the announcement to next month (E3 2015) .

So, yeah, afternoon on the 21st in Japan, we have news from CoroCoro with the Sableye promo... I think we can finally lay this "rumour" to rest.

So, yeah, afternoon on the 21st in Japan, we have news from CoroCoro with the Sableye promo... I think we can finally lay this "rumour" to rest.
Actually in my time... 8:00 Am as of now... The 21st hasn't hit yet in Japan till 8:00 Pm My time which happened with a few other announcements... So wait till the day is over

While I don't know where you are, I can assure you that's it's evening of the 21st in Japan. The new Pokémon episode recently aired on TV Tokyo as it does most Thursday evenings. Typing "current time Japan" into Google shows that it is 9:09pm on Thursday, May 21, 2015 there. While I commend your insistence on sticking to your story, sometimes you just need to learn to let it go.

While I don't know where you are, I can assure you that's it's evening of the 21st in Japan. The new Pokémon episode recently aired on TV Tokyo as it does most Thursday evenings. Typing "current time Japan" into Google shows that it is 9:09pm on Thursday, May 21, 2015 there. While I commend your insistence on sticking to your story, sometimes you just need to learn to let it go.
1) News sometimes comes late and 2) There is still E3... The 21st may have been an error

Hey maybe Pokemon will announce it later because of all the programming and troubles (with making Mega Flygon's design lol) :p

Well, now we can say there was indeed an announcement... It just had nothing to do with the next main games...

1. Famitsu promise us , they will announce new pokemon game on 21st may

Hey !! The new pokemon game announce on 21st may like Famitsu promise
and it is "Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon"

For the rumour on this topic . I must say this rumor is still look legit for me . I think the announce will come soon . Just wait and see .

The OP edited his post and said it was merely a theory, not a rumor. What is this supposed proof that you seem to have? Not trying to discredit you; I am merely interested in hearing what this proof is.

Update 2: This really isn't a "rumour"... It is actually a theory I cooked up with lots of proof....

Dude, the problem here is that whether you realize it or not, you're actually hurting the community. Because of the changes to the layout of the site, your thread that claims to have information on the next main Pokemon games is visible on the front page of Pokebeach.com- a site known for posting actual leaked information on new games. People are going to come to the site, click that link that's right there among actual news articles on the front page and instead of finding leaked info, they're gonna find some kid's wishlist for the next game.

Yes, new main series Pokemon games will probably be announced soon. It's become very clear that you know nothing about them, however, and it would be nice if you at least changed the title of the thread from [Rumor] to [Theory] so as to stop misleading visitors to the site.

I have to agree that while the "rumor" seems like it could possibly happen, it wasnt very nice that you worded it as fact so the post could get more attention. The title was very misleading and its a mere fan theory. A lot of people probably got hyped over information thats not true. If you want to make a discussion about your theory, just make a post about your theory and have an open discussion in which people can comment on how much of it they think can possibly happen in the actual new games.

I have updated the title of this thread to reflect the fact that the OP is finally admitting he made the "rumour" up and it is only a theory, as per this:

Update 2: This really isn't a "rumour"... It is actually a theory I cooked up with lots of proof....

Whatever your reasons, please do not post things as rumours when you are just making them up. There is nothing wrong with theorizing and coming up with ideas, it's the act of lying and trying to make people believe that they are official that is disagreeable. Posting a theory as just that, a theory, is a much better way to share ideas and open up a dialogue with the Pokémon community. :)

Dude, the problem here is that whether you realize it or not, you're actually hurting the community. Because of the changes to the layout of the site, your thread that claims to have information on the next main Pokemon games is visible on the front page of Pokebeach.com- a site known for posting actual leaked information on new games. People are going to come to the site, click that link that's right there among actual news articles on the front page and instead of finding leaked info, they're gonna find some kid's wishlist for the next game.

Yes, new main series Pokemon games will probably be announced soon. It's become very clear that you know nothing about them, however, and it would be nice if you at least changed the title of the thread from [Rumor] to [Theory] so as to stop misleading visitors to the site.
Not wish list btw... I based this on proof here and there

I have updated the title of this thread to reflect the fact that the OP is finally admitting he made the "rumour" up and it is only a theory, as per this:

Whatever your reasons, please do not post things as rumours when you are just making them up. There is nothing wrong with theorizing and coming up with ideas, it's the act of lying and trying to make people believe that they are official that is disagreeable. Posting a theory as just that, a theory, is a much better way to share ideas and open up a dialogue with the Pokémon community. :)
Atleast I admitted it unlike thousands of others who make this stuff up... I didn't make this up I based it on proof saying it was a "rumour" which is the truth... It could be true it could be false

I have to agree that while the "rumor" seems like it could possibly happen, it wasnt very nice that you worded it as fact so the post could get more attention. The title was very misleading and its a mere fan theory. A lot of people probably got hyped over information thats not true. If you want to make a discussion about your theory, just make a post about your theory and have an open discussion in which people can comment on how much of it they think can possibly happen in the actual new games.
It was a rumour wasn't it? http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rumor This is what a rumour means

These threads should get deleted, they are a squander to the reader's time, and time and time again it has been proven that these "leaks" are nothing but speculative attention threads that hold no real discussion. It also flags you as unreliable.

It was a rumour wasn't it? http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rumor This is what a rumour means

Its not a rumor if you start it. Rumor implies that you got the information from someone else. You even made up your own announcement date for leaks to egg people on and everything. You said that you "mistranslated" some information, implying that you had information from someone else, a credible source, probably in another language. Also.... your name is PokeLeaker which is also very misleading.

Please dont try to get around the fact that you lied about having a rumor by saying that what you have IS in fact a rumor, because its not. Its strictly a theory. In the definition you linked, it even states "a tall tale of explanations of events circulating from person to person and pertaining to an object, event, or issue in public concern." You cant start your own rumor. A rumor is what happens after a person starts it.

Im sorry, it just frustrates me that information was being treated as possible fact. This discussion could have gone a lot better if it was more about what could happen in the new games instead of what "I heard" will happen. I would rather not get in trouble for starting an argument so I will leave it at that.

Last edited:

Please, this thread was created May 13th, it's now 21st and no one locked this thread so far. If it happens to be hurting the community, then someone is not doing its job, not caring or is just too fond of PokeLeaker, because it sure still has a lot of air time!

I give my regards to PokeLeaker because it sure is making a good run despite continued suspicion from users.

just lock it
and there won't be a game for 2015 lol its a one year break lol it has been years since there last break
more likely im wrong though this is a Theory

Back